prev next

Swype updates keyboard and opens beta for a short time.

Posted on 6/16/2010 by A.A.I






A lot of users myself included have been dying to get swype on their devices. And having missed out on the beta, i was however lucky enough to end up with a hacked version of the beta a while back. And of course I fell in love with swype just in time for the app to expire on my device.   Today Swype has opened it's beta for a limited time. This coincides with an update to the keyboard.    You can jump on board and try sign up for the beta now if you haven't already. If you're unfamiliar with swype check out our brief post on Swype for Android. 

The site seems a bit bogged down at the moment. I'm sure there are lots of fellow android users flocking to the site. It took me multiple tries but i was able to get the form to submit. And my email from swype is waiting in my inbox as we speak. Join the beta, try it out and come back and tell us what you think of Swype.  


Swype beta

No Response to "Swype updates keyboard and opens beta for a short time."

Leave A Reply

Related Posts with Thumbnails