prev next

Android 2.2 (Froyo) and Flash 10.1 set for June release?

Posted on 5/03/2010 by A.A.I








Google I/O is right around the corner; May 20th. And there is a lot of buzz and speculation on just what to expect as far as Android related announcements.  Many are making the fair guess that Android 2.2 codenamed Froyo; will be announced at I/O. And that the Nexus One will be the first device to receive the update.  Others are speculating a simultaneous update hitting The Nexus One, Droid and Droid Incredible.  And with the recent confirmation that Android 2.2 will run Flash 10.1 many consumers, bloggers and enthusiasts alike are wagering that Flash 10.1 will be debuted and announced at I/O as well.  One thing we do know is that Adobe intends to deliver a 'public preview' of Flash 10.1 at Google I/O; with a general release in June. 


[image via Adobe Blog]

Also it's come to my attention that if you head over and check out the Google I/O schedule that on Day 2 there are a number of android sessions that are simply "TBA" a tactic used when Google Wave was announced. That is leading some to believe that some previously unannounced and undiscovered android updates and features will be brought forward during I/O.  I'll be watching closely and waiting to hear all the android news from I/O. Let me hear from you below. What is something you're expecting to hear announced at I/O? Are you on a device still waiting for 2.1?

No Response to "Android 2.2 (Froyo) and Flash 10.1 set for June release?"

Leave A Reply

Related Posts with Thumbnails